Definition of Geek
- The Free Online Computing Dictionary
- (somewhat dated) A carnival performer specializing in bizarre and unappetizing behavior.
I once saw a geek bite the head off a live chicken.
- (colloquial) An unfashionable or socially undesirable person.
Why do you hang around with them? They're just geeks.
- (colloquial) A person intensely interested in a particular field or hobby, generally at the expense of broader social interaction. Often used with an attributive noun.
I was a complete computer geek in high school, but I get out a lot more now.
Most famous actors are really just theater geeks at heart.
- (colloquial) An expert in a technical field, particularly to do with computers.
My laptop's locked up again. I need a geek.
Do you think you need a hardware geek or a software geek?
- (Australian colloquial) A look.
Have a geek at this
- (AAVE colloquial) to get hi on cocaine.
- The Nuttall Encyclopedia
Thank you for visiting FreeFactFinder. On our home page you will find extensive articles covering
a wide range of topics.